- How come all homeopathic medicines look similar?
- Does homeopathic treatment entail strict dietary restrictions?
- Can we take homeopathic and other medicines together?
- Is Homeopathy slow-acting?
- How can I receive online treatment for my ailments from this clinic?
- Can a patient be treated with Homeopathy through internet without seeing the doctor physically?
Q : How come all homeopathic medicines look similar?
The method of preparation of homeopathic medicines is very peculiar. Tinctures are prepared from various substances and are combined with pellets. After preparation, all pellets look same even if the medicine is different.
Q : Does homeopathic treatment entail strict dietary restrictions?
There are no strict dietary restrictions to take homeopathic treatment.
Q : Can we take homeopathic and other medicines together?
Homeopathic medicines can be taken with other medications without any problem.
Q : Is Homeopathy slow-acting?
No, in acute cases when the disease is recent, homeopathy can give you instant relief. However when you have been suffering from a chronic disease for years, it is natural that homeopathy will take longer to cure. It doesn’t mean that homeopathy is slow acting.
Q : How can I receive online treatment for my ailments from this clinic?
(1) Register yourself for Online Homeopathic Treatment by selecting the treatment plan by visitingwww.homeopathyhelps.com/sign-up.asp and making appropriate payment either by credit card safely & securely or by sending Demand draft, cheque or money order. Before registering for the treatment if you have any question, you can ask us by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or submitting Query form.
(2) After payment, you will be able to download a questionnaire. Just reply questions in this questionnaire & send it back to us.
(3) Your case will be analyzed by experts at our clinic and a treatment strategy will be designed for your personal case.
(4) Within next two days, medicines will be couriered to the address given by you or prescription will be sent by e-mail depending on the treatment plan you select. Online support will be given during the period of treatment.
Q : Can a patient be treated with Homeopathy through internet without seeing the doctor physically?
Yes! In chronic cases, homeopathic medicines are prescribed on totality of symptoms. Hence once proper case history is received, he can be treated in this way. Fortunately internet has made the communication very fast and easy. Hence homeopaths can treat such cases successfully from a long distance without even seeing the patient. So in this era of e-revolution, if somebody is not finding cure for his complaints, it is highly recommended to try this way.